I'll tell you why. I'm busy, VERY busy! A few weeks ago I started babysitting two little guys. Mason is 3 1/2 years old and Bryan is 17 months old. So, my days are full of five kids all five and under! I love those boys like my own though, they're good kids. I had to take them all with me yesterday when I took Maddie to school (Bry was working) and I had a guy actually ask me if they were ALL mine. :P It's pretty funny seeing five car seats in our truck!!
Bryan has an interview with the Department of Corrections on Monday the 22nd. He is "conditionally employed"... as long as he passes the interview and psychological test, he's in! YEAH!! Please help us pray that he does great on Monday!!
Maddie has her first field trip tomorrow to an apple farm. I think she's more excited about riding on a bus than anything. :)
I promise to dust off my camera tomorrow... I've been so busy that I've forgotten to take pictures!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Why don't I update this every other day or so?
Posted by Ashley at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Riding the bus is the biggest part of the field trip. Trust me, that's all Allyson ever talked about on a field trip LOL
Post a Comment