Friday, September 19, 2008

Some Pictures...

Look at that drool! Brenner is getting so many teeth at one time and has been miserable. I think his top teeth are trying to come in now. You can tell he wasn't feeling well. He mastered sitting up yesterday!



Getting ready to come and get the camera...






I can't say it enough... THOSE EYES!!! They are killer.




On the move!



It's almost impossible to get a picture of Jayce these days... they are few and far between. He's in that "I hate the camera stage". This is literally the only picture I got where he was smiling and looking my direction.



This is Bryan... the 17 month old that I babysit.



And here's Maddie and Mason, the other little guy I babysit. He's 3 1/2. Please excuse Maddie's hair... she had been on a field trip yesterday morning and her hair was falling out.

1 comments:

Tracie said...

Freeze time. I can't believe how big they are. I remember when Jayce was Brenner's size.