Wow, I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted anything on here. To those that visit the page often, I'm sorry for not updating! Time has been getting away from me so fast, my days seem like a blur! So, here's are the updates...
Bryan just completed week two of the Department of Corrections (DOC) Academy! He is doing fantastic with all A's on his tests so far! He has to drive up to Canon City everyday and is a little bored with the 8 hour days full of lectures but it's going well. Right now they are learning and practicing pressure point tactics... aparantly that is how they take down people when they need to. December 12th is graduation day and then he will be working in Pueblo at the Youth Offenders prison (YOS). Last Friday he got to spend the day there, see the whole place and meet some of the "bad kids" as Maddie calls them so he's excited to get started there. He will be working nights (10pm-6am) in the beginning so it's a good thing he's able to adjust his internal clock so easily. We're really proud of him!
Madison is still doing fantastic in school. I am looking forward to her week off next week for Thanksgiving break though. She is starting to write and read a lot of random words now and it's really neat to see her doing that!!
Jayce is still my silly little love bug. He is just such a sweetie and him and Brenner just absolutly ADORE each other! It's so neat to watch them play together.
My baby Brenner man just turned 10 months old today. I can't believe that I have a First Birthday party to start planning soon... ALREADY!! He is such a ham and is just the cutest little thing. This week he started letting go and standing by himself and he is no longer an army crawler/scoocher. He was always faster that way but he's getting really quick on his knees now! He's cruising all over the place too. I don't think it will be long before he starts taking his first steps... definitely by his Birthday.
I am still babysitting little Bryan Monday through Friday and just trying to keep up with everyone/everything else! I'm also trying to get my Partylite business really booming and am excited about where that could go. I had a great show last night and it reminded me how much fun I have being a consultant!
We are all really excited about having everyone at our house next week for Thanksgiving! It will be so nice to have Mom, Dad and Gabe here!!
I will be posting new pictures very soon!
LOVE TO ALL!!
Friday, November 21, 2008
It's been awhile!!
Posted by Ashley at 7:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment